LAN – Festival Audiovisual Obrero
The LAN festival is a platform that focuses on the value od audiovisual projects that reflect the feeling of the so-called working class, its identity traits, its aesthetics, its social and associative framework, its architecture, its capacity for struggle and adaptation and, above all, historical and collective memory.
- The works to compete must tell stories related to the world of labour and of the workers or address the industrial environment and heritage
- All short and feature films of national and international production without a production date limit may compete.
- Fiction, advertising, institutional or journalistic reports are not allowed.
- Each author can submit as many works as he or she wishes, as long as they comply with the conditions established in these rules.
- The inscription of a film must be made by the individuals or legal entities that hold the rights over the works they present.
- Both the countries of production and the nationality of the director can be any. If the dialogues are in a language other than Euskera or Spanish, they must have subtitles in one of these two languages.
en este Festival?
Haga click en Aportar correcciones y rellene el formulario para hacernos llegar sus correcciones. Gracias.