Novos Cinemas – Festival Internacional de Cinema de Pontevedra
A group of people from Pontevedra linked to the world of cinema and audiovisual – from the areas of production, directing and programming and curating – we considered, long ago, that Pontevedra was the ideal city to host a comprehensive film festival project. Its main purpose is to detect and disseminate talent emerging filmmakers, placing special emphasis on authorial films.
The festival will have two competitive sections, both of international scope: Official and Latex Section, designed to give visibility to invoice productions more fragile and intimate.
Only all feature films can be registered (from 60
minutes) that represent the first or second work of their filmmakers.
For viewing, the films must be subtitled in Spanish or English, as long as its original language is not Galician, Spanish or English.
With the intention of promoting and stimulating Galician film production, at least one of the four seats at NOVOS CINEMAS # LAB 06 will be allocated to the cinematographic project of a director or a director of our autonomous community.
1. The call is open to regional, national and international projects regardless of the geographical area to which they belong.
2. Four (4) places will be announced for four projects. At least one of them will go to projects in the Galician autonomous community.
3. Projects must be in the initial phase of production: writing, development or pre-production.
4. The documentation can be presented in the following languages: Spanish, Galician
5. A dossier will be attached with the pertinent information on the development and project intentions.
6. In the case of incorporating audiovisual material, it will be incorporated through private viewing links (Vimeo and similar).
NOVOS CINEMAS award to the best
feature film in the Official Section (€ 2,000)
XURADO NOVO Award (500 euros)
en este Festival?
Haga click en Aportar correcciones y rellene el formulario para hacernos llegar sus correcciones. Gracias.