A festival of short films for filmmakers under the age of 22, we focus on the gaze of young people on the world around them.
- The Festival aims to frame the thinking of young people, thus, it does not require that the works presented deal with a specific theme. The lead author (or lead authors) must be under the age of 22 at present.
- You can also participate if the work was produced when you were 22 years old.
- The works may have been produced since the beginning of 2018.
- The footage must be less than 22 minutes and 0 seconds long.
- Any theme and genre is allowed.
- The footage must be presented in video format, and it must be prepared for a projection without 3D or 4D, nor can it be virtual reality or similar.
- If there are dialogues, the language of the footage must be Catalan, Spanish or English. In the event that the footage is in another language, subtitles should be attached to one of the three languages mentioned.
- Although it is not a requirement, local films, the teams of which can attend the festival, as well as those of any school with international guest quality, are prioritized. For the Festival, submitting a film does not entail any cost.
- The same person or group of people can submit more than 1 footage.
- It is not necessary to present the work exclusively to the Festival. Neither the Festival, nor its Organization, assume the costs of attending the Festival (transport, accommodation, allowances, etc.).
- Notwithstanding this, if you need help in the host city, or need a recommended transport or accommodation at a better price (if available), it is recommended to contact email@example.com or mad + hosting @ u22 .me, depending on the destination city.
- It should also be noted that there is the possibility of, in an explicit agreement, fully or partially financing the stay and / or transport (in the case of invited international schools).
€ 500 material rental for the winning film and 25% discount for all those selected.
Kit of 2 lamps Nanlite Forza 60 by Cromalite
6 months of Epidemic Sound for the shorts of the Official Selection, 12 for the finalists and € 3,000 in Epidemic Sound licenses for the winner
Fujifilm X-T30 + XF18-55mm camera
1 year of Filmin for the winning short, and 3 months for the finalist films.
en este Festival?
Haga click en Aportar correcciones y rellene el formulario para hacernos llegar sus correcciones. Gracias.